Saturday, November 7, 2015

Long week

Well, first the good news.  I actually got some sleep last night.  Took double the dose of Deseryl but I think I got about six hours of sleep.  Thank God for the weekend when I could afford to double,up and down.  I am not focusing with one eye closed.  Actually using both eyes.  I decided to get computer glasses as the screens keep looking smaller every day.  So that will be more money out but for the good.  Put together two end tables tonight that match the coffee table so it is like having a new house all over again.  Tomorrow Shutterbug and I will go to brunch and he will put together the sound bar for the tv in the bedroom.

New thought.  I hate that it gets so dark so early.  I really  don't have time for a walk after I get home.

Jamming Jews is really taken shape and we have rehearsals the next two Wednesdays.  Monday, accordingly, I will have to work my musical ass off to get ready for the concert.  One of the jamming Jews is trying  to roll over most of the parts originally given to me.  I am ambivalent about why he is better at singing and playing Turn, Turn, Turn.  Not quite a pissing match yet but as another woman and myself did all the leg work while he was traveling the world seems somewhat petty.

The therapy situation has hopefully resolved itself.  I have a new therapist a mere nine minute walk from the library.  Unfortunately I don't meet with her until the 23rd, after Jamming Jews, when things should have settle down and I really can focus on all I have neglected.  Like sleep.  Lately I have looked and felt like hell, and in the process developed a sinus infection on Tuesday and missed work on Wednesday.  The rest helped but I was still exhausted.  Today not so much.

It's pitch black out and it isn't even 6:00.  A beautiful day followed by cold darkness.  MSU plays Nebraska tonight at 7:00.and I have on my lucky shirt and my green porch lights.  Thankfully I don't have to watch the game as I am going to the symphony tonight.  Watching the games makes me too anxious so  it is better to have a ideal plan like the symphony to keep my mind off the game

And finally the sad news.  My  unsenkable Molly Brown lost her beloved cat Teddy today due to congestive heart failure.  As my vet has said it is the hardest decision you make to make but a,so the most humane,  I will think of you tonight, my friend, and hope you keep yourself together and navigate through this period.

JB is taking me to the symphony as Sophie has developed  a cold/sinus infection and is better off home.  The thing about whatever I have been going through is that I just keep going.  My appetite sucks and have been navigating on soups and juice, maybe a cup of Greek yogurt in the afternoon.  My sinus infection didn't help matter.  I actually had a nice fever and was verily delirious Tuesday night.  Just loopy.  Better the next day.

So really nothing earth shattering about the going ons just too exhausted to write.  Calvin's Mom blew me off and I was literally cast adrift.  That is now resolved.  When I go see the new therapist I will have an agenda.  I will make a list of what I need and should talk about.  I might even do that in this forum.  Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment