Monday, February 16, 2015

Oh merde

I was hoping upon hope that Malvolia would not be in today due to the frigid weather, but apparently two frigids don't cancel each other out and she strolled in about 10:00 and has done nothing so far today but clear her throat.  And each time she clears it she hums a little hum which is as annoying as the throat clearing.

Yikes.  I just received a phone call.  The wrath of Mal is upon me.  Oh, my, was I too loud?  Or was I?  Almost time for me to get an icky email from her.  Maybe I can arouse her ire in spades by making a phone call.  Maybe I can channel the hamsters and put her away.

Oh, well.  Brad is coming tonight to get a check.  Also the accountant is coming before 5:00   Be a hard day to retreat into my post therapy cocoon  until 6:00.  I think this calls for dinner to be delivered.  Yee Haw.  I am in a better mood already.

No comments:

Post a Comment