Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Foot bones connected to the anklebone

Oh, them bones.  Seems a mere x-ray can't determine the cause of my ankle distress so it is on to an MRI.  God knows when that will happen.  I hope this week.  Meanwhile it is back to work with a limp.  The first few steps are the hardest but it matters not how long I rest or sit, a minute, an hour, ten seconds, but the first few steps are the hardest.  They kind of ruled out the Plantar thingies because of that.  My hope is it is nothing too serious and it will resolve itself in another week or two.  Meanwhile my rose garden is weedy, my tomato patch is sickly and I feel like a total and hopeless failure.  I can barely take care of myself, much less my house.  Ah, something to ponder as Hyphen 2 takes over.  Sophie, out of the goodness of her heart will be taking me next week.  New month but she better be available as Hyphen 2 has rather strict guidelines on missing appointments.  Oh, I want to go back to sleep as I didn't get much last night because of the pain.  I did practice this morning.  But not much.  That hurt too as I was trying to keep time with my bad leg.  Seems like a different part of the ankle hurts each day and each day is a new experience in pain.  Even crossing my legs hurts.  It's the uncertainty of the resolution that is paining me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment