Friday, October 23, 2015

Somewhat simply somnolent sophmorically speaking said Sue

I have have been very tired all week.  In fact I am on my second Coke in less than two hours and the letters are morphing into words that only have meaning with my eyes half shut, seeing double and typing on a wing and a prayer.  I am just not getting sleep at night, from anxiety attacks that wake me up to the discomfort of the left hip and groin.  And then the little things at night, such as unfinished business or Gonif Cat locking himself in rooms by closing the door behind him in a very loud fashion.  Yesterday I fell asleep at my desk producing a full page of the search mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm and so forth.  I can't say today is better.  Both the self important Urinal is here, as is the MPT, who usually takes Fridays off.  I would think my level of dissatisfaction at this conflation would make me miserable but it has only made me weary and keenly aware that my fingers and eyes are not connecting. And the brain in on permanent vacation.  And miles to go before I sleep. 

I am meeting with Dan the Man at 11:45 for lunch (breakfast) and I hope I am less comatose by then

No comments:

Post a Comment