Thursday, January 22, 2015

Day one redux

Well, I found out yesterday that they had torn out the entire kitchen and had the designer in.  The designer called me at work and we hashed out a few ideas about design.  Today is adding insulation day.  I need to get the painters in this weekend for a price and get the paint.  Percolating.  The process is percolating.

Now, on to Mal, who was humming yesterday and talking and laughing and generally being as, if not more,  annoying than she claims I am.  I am holding on to that moment to use as a bargaining chip in the ongoing battles between us.  I  hope to be as annoying today as I will be on the phone quite a bit.  A lawyer from the Detroit area contacted me about frozen pipes I had last winter as her parents live in the complex and they are in the process of bringing a suit against the condo service agency that handles maintenance for the building.  Last year when I found my pipes frozen I called the condo people and they were less than helpful.  So I called the plumber and since the whole building was in the same situation maintenance and the plumbers worked from the bottom units up to thaw the pipes. I ended up paying the bill as the maintenance company said I jumped the gun. Fux it.  I paid but that was a reason to move, that being the incompetence of LANSING CONDO SERVICES.  I fought with them all summer about poor grounds maintenance.  They don't know a weed from a lily.   I hope this lawsuit is a success.  So that will be an annoyance to Mal today, me speaking with the lawyer.   Also calls to the painter, and the kitchen and bath people.  Fux her.  I am loaded for bear today.

Okay, on to do battle.  Mal beware!

No comments:

Post a Comment