Sunday, March 15, 2015

The end is near

I just heard from my contractor the house will be ready by this coming Friday. So by next Saturday I can start stocking the fridge and cabinets.  Lay some of the rugs and put together some of the items like the new TV stand and storage bench.  So it is also a definite go to move in on the 25th.  Yee Haw.  Now I am really excited and can't rest.  Plotting and planning my move.  I can get the music room set up for the cats on Sunday and they can be moved safely on Wednesday.  Going to meet with Dan this week for finances and also to help me fire the current housekeeper, who when I told she shouldn't come to clean this week was already pulling the poor me and pity cards and how she needed the work.  But when see was here last she reeked of marijuana and I don't want that around the cats.  I will also have Don, the new housekeeper, do the final cleaning on the condo.  So once the stuff is moved Joyce will be totally out of the picture. And that is causing me ral stress and also keeping me from sleeping.  Oh, God, oh, God Polly Wolly Doodle All Day.

So in less than ten days I am outta here.  I have done all my change of addresses.  It's really coming together.  Polly Wolly Doodle all the day.

The cats are doing better.  Gonif was a little under the weather the last few days but is doing better and  Simcha is doing better.  Yankel is always Yankel.

So I a. Off.  Wrapping myself in a quilt I hope to be able to calm down and just be able to rest.  Spring break is over at MSU.  And life goes on.

Polly Wolly Doodle...

No comments:

Post a Comment