Tuesday, April 14, 2015

The new chair

Yes, the last piece of new furniture arrived today and I actually was able to not only bring it into the house but also put it together.  Here is Master Simcha doing monorail cat on the new chair in the dim light of the living room.  I could take you on a photo tour of the house but that will come in time.

Lit the grill again tonight and had a lovely steak and grilled veggies. A lovely...so lovely in fact that I ate at the dining room table with a place mat and cloth napkins.  I am really enjoying this home and all it means to me.  I wish I could tell Hyphen how happy I am and how she helped me to get to this point.  Maybe in a few weeks I will send another card into the void of the postal system...I see the New therapist Monday and I do have a lot to process.  A lot of feelings about losing Hyphen at that point in my therapy.  

On an up note I did set up the music room today. I can't seem to find my Snark tuners so I had to order a few more. By this weekend I should be playing the guitar and easing into the mandolin.  A few weeks of practice and I should be good to go.  That said I have a lot to do with the house.   I want to put in flowers and spruce up the outside. I also want to walk for an hour a night before dinner.  I need to budget my time.  Maybe putter in the garden on the weekend or in the morning as it gets lighter every day.  This house has made me very happy and when I unload the condo I will be a free spirit.

Anyway, here is Simcha monorailing on the new chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment