Wednesday, November 5, 2014

No comment

Yes, I have no comment.  This night is turning into a clusterfux.  First the service guy for the furnace came and told me I needed a new filter, but he didn't offer to replace for me.  What good is he?  Now I am waiting for the painter to get an estimate on, well, painting the condo and also the new house when that comes to fruition.  Hopefully that will be soon as this waiting is making me bat shit crazy.  As if I weren't already.  Holidays!  Wow!

Buying piecemeal for the new house.  I did order the coffee table as it was the last one in stock and I had a $70 credit to apply to it.  Also ordered the rug today and tonight someone is coming to look at the current rug and to see if he wants it.  The hassock is spoken for.  I am percolating but the bank is slow as molasses in, well, November.  I am tracking all the other items to make sure they are still In stock.  Overstock.com is a good site but they do run out of items.

Anxiety...that is my middle name right now.  Not sleeping well and just super anxious about the house.  Breathe, Hyphen says.  Right...breathe.

That's it for tonight.  Painter is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment