Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Story of my recent life

Sleep...


Between worry, anxiety  and the cats sleep has been haphazard.  I really identify with this song and it is nice to  put words and music to the insomnia.  Please be for weekends and Restoril.  Yeah, take some time out of petty sleep.

I spoke with my realtor today who did two things.  First, assured me things are going forward and second, even that being true it could all fall apart if the bank and the foreclosed people get pissy.  Then I would not only be devastated but embarrassed that the plans gang aft agley as it were.  Let's hope the bank, Citi by name, doesn't get too pissy.  The bank can forgive the former mortgage holders the rest of their debt but then they have to report that as income.  And they may rather strike a better deal where they owe and pay nothing.  I hope to God they are decent folks and just want to get out from under the burden of a foreclosure.  Here's hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment