Wednesday, November 26, 2014

What a day

Woke up at 4:00 a.m. and showered and dressed before I realized it was really cold in the condo.  The furnace was on the blink.  Got someone out by 5:30 a.m. and it was repaired by 6:00.  A.m. That is.  So I hd the day off from work and fussed about.  Went to Krogers and shopped, taught a guitar lesson, got a haircut and made a lovely dinner.  Gastric had a great day as she leased the car she was test driving and now her whole family will be at Thanksgiving, including the adopted Good Me.  Kinda dreading it as I don't know the family dynamics and how everyone will react to me as the interloper.  Gastric is a great cook so dinner and dessert should be lovely.  I'm hoping to get some real sleep tonight and not have to deal with house problems.  An unexpected day off and it actually turned into a good day.  And that is the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment