Wednesday, November 12, 2014

The waiting is the hardest part (with apologies to Tom Petty)

As I understand it the house process is jammed up at the title company.  Everyone is telling me to breathe, relax and expect the best.  The bank wants more information from the title company and HUD, which should bode well for me.  I have, after all, been pre-approved for the mortgage with 20% down.  The problems aren't on my end.  The only problem is that I want this one house so badly, primary because it needs some work and I ca.n put my own imprimatur on the place.  And it is just perfect for me.  For Me.  I am just going out of my mind and the whole process I must accept is rally out of my hands at this point.

And, on top of that, winter is at our doorsteps.  Cold, darn cold.  First day for a winter coat.

It will only get worse from here on out.

The glass is half full.

To be a king is not worth it
         H.B Levy

Image result for hurry up and waitIt's good to be king
          M. Brooks

The waiting IS the hardest part
            T. Petty

Hurry up and wait

No comments:

Post a Comment