Tuesday, November 18, 2014

On third thought

With the impeding holiday, i.e., Thanksgiving, I decided to take a week's break from mandolin lessons.  He loaded me up with two weeks worth of work and I am enjoying practice more than ever.  The problem with lesson on Monday nights is that they come on the heels of therapy and I usually am tired and headachy the rest of the day.  The get in a nap usually but an somewhat out of it during the lesson, especially when he is trying to show me picking: down up down, up, down, up, down down up and so forth.  I have a better handle on it this morning, 2:30 a.m. Up practicing.  I feel a little more confident.

Not much of interest.  Therapy yesterday was odd...death, dying. Shame and guilt.  Freud would have been proud.  Tonight, unbeknownst to him, Yankel is seeing the vet to get his nails trimmed.  It will be a long day at work, ten hours, and then the vet.  I need some more sleep.  It's snowing and lots of snow is promised along with very cold weather.

I think I will take a little nap out of petty sleep.  I am so tired I can't see straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment