Monday, August 4, 2014

And so it begins...

My new "neighbor" is not being too neighborly. And quiet frankly between the noise and disruption to my work life it is driving be to the Soul Suckery depths of madness. The damn fan catty corner to my desk is shaking my cube and causing the lights around me to flicker and dim. I suspect the constant clearing of their throat will push me over the edge. I can't turn my iPod up louder as then I could never hear my phone. The constant drone of the fan and the throat clearing will push me over abyss before spring. And the ninny could not be making more noise if she tried. My cube, really, my cube is being infringed upon. That damn fan, the damn noise, the damn throat clearing, the damn damn injustice. And how to explain to a boss who has a door on her office that this new "togetherness" is just pushing me over the edge. If I don't look up I won't see the see the fan shake, shake rattle and rolling. I can't concentrate. And I am certain if I say anything on Day One of the new arrangement it won't bode well for future relations. Time for a Valium.

No comments:

Post a Comment