Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Rough night

Still dealing with my new potato diet. Not great but at least I am eating. The students are back on campus in full force and summer, for me, is over. Monday, weather permitting, we are going to the last Lugnuts' game of the year for Gastric's birthday. Hopefully I can eat more than potatoes by then, as it is 50 cent hot dog day at the stadium. Tonight I may hit Mickey D's for a hamburger as that sounds good. I had a rough night...got up around 1:00 a.m. And took some meds and that gave me heartburn the rest of he night. I ended up getting up at 3:00 a.m. Unable to sleep and feeling pressure in my chest. I have had a Coke to help wash the pills down but it feels like it is stuck in my chest. I am working my last short week of the summer and Gastric and I are doing brunch on Friday at the Soup Spoon Cafe. So that will make a nice four day weekend to usher in the school year. Doesn't make sense. Classes start Wednesday and then they have Monday off. Why not wait a week? Who knows. Oh, great, now I am tired. Couldn't have felt this way three hours ago. Must stay awake. Alright, no decent insights this morning, too dark in the morning now for the ducks to come visiting. Sad. We did have a rabbit yesterday. No raccoon riding a garbage truck, though. Yep, summer is long gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment