Monday, August 4, 2014

This sucks

Well, I have been up all night, due in part to a prescription malfunction of sorts. I neglected to pay attention to a refill on. A prescription and oops, I had to call the doctor and I really should have called the on call provider as I haven't slept soundly since Friday night. I am not even tired but I am sure this will all catch up with me. I have a mandolin lesson tonight at 7:00 so this promises to be a long day. No Hyphen today so I can maybe catch nap after work before the lesson. All because one time I could not keep track of my meds. As for the ducks, bring them on. They didn't show on Friday so I am hopeful today they will put in an appearance today. Emily and at least on duckling. Maybe the three Donnas. Who knows. I just hope I can keep it together today and make it through the day. I will keep you posted about the ducks.

No comments:

Post a Comment