Monday, August 25, 2014

First day back

Not a bad day. Mal was all bent out of shape because of my coughing, which I didn't think was too bad. Went and saw Hyphen and then hit Kroger. Loaded up on potatoes, which is basically the only food hat sounds good to eat. I have lost quite of bit of weigh due to my illness and Hyphen seemed surprised when she saw me. After Kroger I made a potato and actually ate it. Right now I have a turkey dish in the microwave and that is not off putting. Note to self: never take Augmentin again. Boy, that fuxed me up as much as the Methotrexate did. The colitis flare is calming down. I really need to get in and see the gut doctor. Had a discussion with the rheumatologist about medication. I don't want to get started on the biologics, like Humira. Told her as much so I am back on the Imuran, which controlled the colitis but didn't do too much for the arthritis. Oh, well, guess that is something else I will have to live with. The aches and pains have gotten worse since I am off the Methotrexate. Wake up stiff and slow moving in the morning. Oh, well, again. Brody's Mom wants to get a group together to deal with the issues of chronic illnesses. I think that would be a great idea. Maybe get someone professionally to facilitate the process. Okay, dinner, such as it is, is calling me, much eat to maintain. Must eat to maintain, must eat to...

No comments:

Post a Comment