Thursday, August 14, 2014

Up all night

Nothing worse than being sick at home and not being able to sleep. That's where I am at. The arthritis medicine that caused the canker sore in the throat have morphed into a heavy cold that is very quickly moving into my chest. So I took the rest of the week off to rest. There is no real issue with me being awake other than the fact I CAN'T SLEEP. I feel badly for leaving Gastric alone at work for two days. She is taking me to see the evil doctor who prescribed the arthritis medicine later today. Maybe they will give me something for the cold/sinus infection. I had a blood draw yesterday and it did show I am fighting an infection. So this is my whine list. I can't sleep, I am hacking my lungs out and my nose is being athletic. The Boys, AKA the cats, are doing a good job of keeping me company. Well, at least I won't be subjected to a Mal email about my coughing and sneezing. A four day weekend. All because I am sick. And I have the mother of all canker sores on the underside of my tongue which is making my tongue feel twice as big in my mouth. But, to make me feel better I am having a session of reflexology before the doctor this afternoon. I am taking care. No big insights, just a sick kid all alone in the big house.

No comments:

Post a Comment