Thursday, December 11, 2014

It's official

I am dead tired and taking Friday off.  It was a easy decision as I had to do two Five Hour Energy Shots before 8 a.m. just to stay alert enough to help with today's holiday social at work.     I will go home and take a nap, have a lovely dinner of Chinese food and go back to sleep.  Tomorrow, rested, I will be able to see well enough to play the mandolin and to read and follow the music.  Then maybe another nap, then go to the bank and then go to Kroger's.  Then take another nap and call it a day.  I want to be well rested for Sunday's trip to West Bloomfield for deli and a show.  Monday I will most likely be tired again and be in need of rest but at least I will not have to deal with Hyphen.  I am also debating taking the last two Mondays off from lessons of the year just so I can have some time to myself for the holidays. On the 17th I am taking the day off to make a Hanukkah dinner for friends and to get my eyes examined and to get new glasses.  Then two short weeks leading to the end of the year.  And then no paid holidays until Memorial Day.  Oh well, eight days off out of eleven is a lovely break.

And so I go and so it goes and pop goes the weasel...

No comments:

Post a Comment