Monday, December 8, 2014

No sleep

Up at midnight unable to sleep any more.  Did my morning rituals.  Then went shopping for the new house.  My current music room is virtually exploding with stuff for the new house.  Finally fell back to sleep around 3:30 and got up for good at 4:00.  Practiced a little as I have a lesson tonight.  So, what did I buy...a scanner for organizing my documents, and a nice oak writing desk to put it on with the laptop and that will go in the new music room.  Gastric is going to run me around to some furniture stores so I can look at dining rooms sets, bedroom sets nd a new sofa.  I still will probably order on.i e most of the stuff but I want w better idea of what speaks to me.

Wednesday is the Dickens Dinner, a veritable feats for th tummy, eyes and ears,  Brody's Mom is going with Gastric and me.  And then the following Wednesday is my Hanukkah. Party.  Christmas Day I am having friends in for an Italian supper.  Same group as last year except no Brody's Mom.  One of my friends who is coming is bringing her daughter and and the daughter's boyfriend.  He plys guitar so I am looking forward to playing with him.   So from disaster to delight it should,be a better day thn I originally hd planned.

Anywho, I love my new chairs but definitely will stick with leather chairs ere k ow the cats scratch it up.  They put holes in the fabric chair.  Six of one, half dozen of the other.  It are a crap shoot.

Okey dokey Smokey.  I is off.

No comments:

Post a Comment