Thursday, December 11, 2014

Je suis fatigue

God, am I tired.  I tried to practice but I was seeing double and that is my for sure sign of my tiredness.  Today is our holiday social at work and I can only hope I can make it to 3:00.  I just took a Five Hour Energy Drink.  It hasn't help.

We went to a very nice holiday dinner last night.  Almost a three hour feasting.  Food was great, company was better.   Too much food and if I had was a drinker I would have floated out of there on a cloud of wine.  I resisted.

Today before the social I will go and pick up sandwiches for Sophie and the Captain's Friend.  I better wake up soon or I am in deep doo doo.

If I could see I would keep writing.  Maybe later.


Later...I am more awake.  Mal is busy CONSTANTLY CLEARING HER DRUG ADDLED THROAT.  My iPod is charging so I can't block the noise out yet.  Sophie's sister, Ethel Nussman, formerly Nutella, is about today with Sophie's car, although it will be Soph's son who will be picking us up at work.  Which is a good thing as he can carry up a heavy box for me when we get home.

So I am waking up and was thinking about taking tomorrow off but I did promise to do a Jimmy John's order for the crew.  Maybe we can just leave early.

No comments:

Post a Comment