Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Therapy and more

Therapy wasn't as bad as I had anticipated.  Actually, I didn't recall the substance of the session.  I think it was to reassure me that she wasn't going to dump me and that I wasn't causing her unnecessary stress or trauma.  I, on the other hand was making interesting slips of the verbal tongue accidentally saying vicarious victimization instead of Traumatization,   So, as usual, I can home and slept for a few hours before my lesson, which went pretty well.  I am wearing my wrist brace to play for a while.  It is helping the wrist I terms of pain and keeping it In the proper position to,play.  We didn't get done with lesson until almost 8:30.  I practiced for about forty minutes this morning and even with the brace the hand aches but not as bad.  So I am icing it and writing, probably not the best thing for it.

Gastric and I are having lunch with us today.  Mac and cheese and mandarin oranges.  Now, doesn't that sound healthy?  We've been eating better since I started taking lunches in for the two of us.  I have been losing weight, not perhaps as much as when I was sick.  But losing.  Yesterday, however, I had the munchies from the previous evening's zucchini bread festival.  But I am being more mindful about what I eat.  Tonight will probably be something.  Maybe a vegetarian dish, like ratatouille or pasta.

And as Grouch once said. "hello, I must be going..."

No comments:

Post a Comment