Wednesday, September 10, 2014

UPS overload

Well, when I was so sick and not eating the only thing that sounded good was Welsh rarebit. And Huzzah! It arrived today. Gonna heat a tray up and make toast. Have a sliced tomato with it. I ordered a case, and that was the smallest amount I could get. And imagine that...it all fit in the freezer, very nicely I might add. Had a nice day and a lunch out with Dan the Man,,my financial guy. Had a great talk over lunch. By the the time we got back to campus the skies had opened and it was pouring. Dan gave me an umbrella to keep. What a guy. The Green Tuna Lady shot me an email today about hearing people breathing and how tense it was in he cube farm. She is right. But I just listen to music and try not to hum. Humming evoked a nasty outburst from Mal, who has taken to wearing foam ear plugs to drown out the ambient noise. She is such a crackpot. And,,of course, if she wants to chat she expects you to drop everything and pay close attention to her outbursts. Gad. So I am home and comfy. Had a bit of a nap and now to heat up my rarebit and indulge in some real comfort food. Hugs to you all...with the exception of Mal, who probably could benefit from one but disdains contact. Off I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment