Thursday, September 11, 2014

Welsh rarebit

Yummy. Just as good as I remembered. Leftovers tonight. Also a shop at Kroger tonight as Gonif needs turkey and I still need potatoes. Hmmm,,Welsh rarebit over a baked potato...hmmm....but I think as this promises to be the first genuinely cold weekend thus far I may break out the short ribs and crock pot and warm the house with the smells of autumn. That or make a turkey breast and Gonif and I can eat well. Yankel and Simcha can share. Actually, the same would be true of the short ribs. Anyway, more UPS visits today and so e shuffling of accommodations to put things away. I am endeavoring to learn Bill Monroe's Gold Rush on the mandolin. Kind of frustrating but I think I have the melody down. The other stuff my teacher gave me to work on is pretty easy. But Gold Rush is proving to be a problem. I have made Gastic and me a lovely lunch. Since I started packing lunches for us both of us have been eating better. And I have a surprise for her today. A sweet treat for a snack. I am getting closer every day to catching up from the time I was off. No, children, I have no back up. Hell, I am indispensable, and,, as such, no back up. So the list I work off of daily is down from almost eight thousand to a little over three thousand hits. Busy, busy, busy. Well, time to hit the bricks. Later my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment