Thursday, June 26, 2014

An impromptu gathering of sputtering turtles

Knowing full well that some of my "good" family (not the Rat Bastard) read this blog I have to be a little more gentle than I might normally be, a little more tasteful.  Thus fux is a homonymic substitute for the real thing.  Gastric and I have taken to using it in a more universal fashion.  We were told by the Soul Sucker that we are less than good examples to the students of MSU.  Not so, we say.  We are just who we are.  Honest hardworking women with a toilet for a mouth.  But then we learned it from the students.  My dad used to say he disliked women who said fux, but he used it all the time.  Hypocrisy.  Once, when we were in France together at Monet's home I used it in a sentence and that stopped him from using it the rest of the trip.  That was at least an honest response to the situation.

I was going to tell you about the two spiders who live in my body, Naomi and Phoebe.  But there is no decent way to tell you where they live.  Suffice it to say that I have had a relationship drought of more than twenty years and you then might guess their residence.  Gastric has a Viking pair, Gretchen and Helga, whom she assumed were in the process of emigrating to Ireland and emigrated to her body.  Aaron the Drunk named my pair.  The names and location took.  When you have a relational dry spell such as I have had these things tend to happen.  I was also told by a co-worker that after a certain period of time you regain your virginity.  I'd rather have spiders; at least they are good company and I can talk to them.

And at least I made you smile...I hope.  Sorry Aunt West Coast.  Good taste is not timeless and I am just an orphan of the storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment