Thursday, June 12, 2014

Software malfunction

This is the product of a software malfunction.  Not the cat.  That is Simcha.  This blog.  Our software in California, and must I remind you that everything loose rolls west, is fubar'd at the moment.  Simcha aside, I am the Authority Control Czarina at Michigan State University.  I can only stand to be bored for so long and then I either must shop, which cost money I don't have, or blog, which presumes I have something of import to say.  Not so much. 

I have a active work life as a data wrangler and a cactus cowgirl.  And here in Michigan that is pretty hard to do, but do it I does.  I have been at MSU for thirty years as of March 6th 2014 and in a few days will celebrate my 60th birthday.  And as my therapist is apt to point out at the drop of a Freudian slip we just don't have that much time left, nor do we know how much time.  A pleasant thought on a rainy day. 

And I am naming names.  Hyphen is the hyphenated therapist who insists we are on a slippery slope, one of my favorite expressions, to THE END.

I have two other cats in addition to Simcha; Gonif, who stole my heart, and Yankel, a twenty two pound behemoth of a gray cat who is getting his nails trimmed tomorrow, but shhh, don't tell him.

At home I fancy myself a musician.  I am not sure others have the same opinion of me.

Well, that is all for an introduction.  The software is functioning again and I fear I must do some actual data wrangling.

Ciao



1 comment: