Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Query for the morning (Warning: possible naughty words follow)

And I am not the originator of this line but it bears repeating to a wide audience.

Why do straight people keep having gay babies?

Just wondering.  If a heterosexual couple has a gay child that means they have not been hateful enough? Maybe they believe in science, evolution and climate change?  Or they don't vote Republican. Not watching Fox News can also cause homosexual children. Or maybe watching Fox just fux you up in general.  There...I have learned a new way to spell Hyphen's therapeutic word.  Fux.

That is the basis of Hyphen Therapy.  You get mad at appropriate anger issues.  Them fuxers are just fuxed up.  Am I being offensive in the name of liberalism?  You betcha!  So, when I am in session, like I am on Mondays, and the Rat Bastard Cousin comes up, he becomes a noun, i.e., Fuxer, he just fuxed me up. And he did.  And know that Karma is a bitch Rat Bastard.

And in general I am going to keep you wondering what brought this up. 

You can make your best guess in a comment or on Face Book.

Always keep 'em laughing...

No comments:

Post a Comment