Friday, June 27, 2014

I'm melting, I'm melting

Finally a decent Friday.  Weather has finally turned warm and instead of a cold and wet day, like the last two Fridays we have nice weather.  But not warm enough to turn the air on.  That will happen when it hits the mid 80s in here.  Hence, a melting cat.

Taught two good lessons today.  Took up most of the afternoon.  Good thing the Cubs are playing a late afternoon game.   Oh, things are good today.

Patricia called and said she expected me to call her on Wednesday.  She waited and waiter.  She was a little miffed but is also running a fever and asked for some aspirin.  So the only day I have committed to going down is the 5th of July.

Received some nice toys today, including a new fire extinguisher as my old one was over eighteen years old.  I got lots of new books which is always a pleasantry.

So here is a photo of Simcha Cat melting.  They are not really too warm.  It is very comfortable as there is no humidity.

I think I'll phone Gastric.

No comments:

Post a Comment