Tuesday, June 24, 2014

My inner pop princess

Well, my iPod's done it to me again.  Sara Bareilles singing Brave...

I know, it's pure pop but the words really get to me, especially on days when I ponder Serotonin Syndrome and the potential impacts of that issue.  Heard it a few weeks ago live for the first time and wow...dead on connection.  Maybe I am a simplistic pop fairy godmother.  Here is a little more intimate version.  Perhaps you can listen to this while knitting a cat.

BRAVE

Maybe a little something uplifting for the day.  Thank God for You Tube.

I want to see me be brave...I was a trifle so yesterday.  No Patricia visits this week.  Nothing until July 5th unless I cave  before then.  I had to listen to a full blown rant before I got to my brave speech about being busy all week.  But I got it out without acrimony from her.  Whew!  Now I have to stick to my hypothetical resolve.  Right, Hyphen?




1 comment: