Monday, October 20, 2014

3:16

Not to Yuma, but up, nonetheless.  I am fretting the next three and a half hours until Mal comes into work.  I just feel she is going to be confrontational today, guided by the drunken advice of her ex who is in HR for the University,  Ian not going to engage.  I just wish I was able to speak to someone other than Pseudo-Hyphen, aka Gastric, who advises me to let go and not engage in a pissing match, something Mal excels at.  I think I will ask My friend, who I have yet to assign an alias, to keep an ear out for Mal's annoying voice. I am not going to engage...I am not going to engage...

I get to see Hyphen today after having last week as a bye.  Lots to tell her.  I need to call the realtor and get a little feedback.

I will not engage...I will not engage....

I hope my friend Dianne is indeed looking down upon me and is helping me to get the house across the street from her old house.

I will not engage...I will not engage...

Maybe a little two hour nap before work will help.

I will not, oh. Well, merde.

No comments:

Post a Comment