Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Ms. Cranky Pants

Mal.  That's it.  I was called Ms. Cranky Pants today by a woman who is quite friendly with Mal.  I asked her from whence that came and she alluded to the incident the day before Mal sent me the cranky email about my phone etiquette and I shot back about her company the day before.  I guess the bully might have felt a little bullied herself.  She may never have had anyone stand up to her rude manners concerning her need for absolute silence when she is working, unless she has a visitor at her desk and then it is okay to bother other people.  Anyway in reference to the Cranky Pants remark I responded that I was in fine fettle.  I guess in my own way I did score a small victory and caused Mal to back off some.  No shoes to drop I guess.

Gastric is taking me grocery shopping after work and then chilling at my place until she has to go to dinner with friends.  Works for me.  The Boys love seeing their Aunt Gastric.

My contractor called today and wants to get together next week to discuss work on the new home.  Next Thursday.  I can only hope it doesn't break the bank.

I was treated to lunch by a development officer.  It was very nice and I got to talk about my favorite subject...ME!!!  Special dinner on Friday for donors.  I am taking Limo Driver, AKA, my ride into work in the morning.  I can't think of a good alias for her so if you have any ideas contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment