Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Tuesday panics

For some reason, and I think I may k ow why, I was just in a panic yesterday about the house.  I was afraid. And will continue to be afraid until we actually close, that I won't get the house.  My current bedroom/music room looks like a staging area for Normandy.  Not that I have bought anything more than artwork and cat furniture, but still...

I am feeling better about things today. Perhaps because I actually got some sleep night night.  Had a nice relaxing dinner with friends after work and came home and just crashed.  Actually slept until 4:00 a.m.  Showered and practiced and I am not In Such a shit and a sweat about getting the house.  I was stressing so hard yesterday that my financial guy arranged for me to get a massage.  What a guy!

I did call my psychiatrist and get some sleeping medication.  Prior to last night I was only getting about three or four hours of sleep a night.  With the time change this weekend and and all I hope to catch up on some rest.  No plans this weekend.  The plan for today is to come bphope and get some grocery shopping done.  Watch the World Series and collect on my wager.  I have the Giants in seven and tonight is the night.

Time to get to work and do some, well, work....

No comments:

Post a Comment