Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Now the fun begins in earnest

So I was answering phone calls during my lesson last night in regards to getting pre-approved for a mortgage.  And all the way until almost. 9:00 p.m. did I deal with Steve the mortgage man.  I have to fax my tax returns for a few years to him today but basically it looks like a go.  I will have sufficient funds to renovate the house to my specifications.  I am so excited about getting a real kitchen to my needs.  Spoke with the painter yesterday and got a good estimate for painting my condo and will use him for the new house.  If I do have enough funds I will replace all the windows before moving in, As well.

I am getting anxious about all of this.  I will live closer to the street and I worry about the cats getting out.  But that is my only true concern.  I have outgrown my condo.  How nice it will be to not have to move furniture to have a music lesson.  Just sit in the music room.  Bedroom will be fore the cats.  I am making the larger of the bedrooms for the music.

I meet with Dan the Financial Guy today and we will make monies available for the house.  I can't believe this is going as fast as it is.

And that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment