Friday, October 31, 2014

Not so much

Went to the house yesterday and realized it is not as spacious as I first envisioned.  I have enough art for two houses now and need to slow down and re-think furniture.  I have the new kitchen mapped out, light cherry cabinets, dark hardwood floor, black appliances, and granite countertops.  Lots of small islands and cabinets for storage and lots of lights.  The sofa I covet may not fit so I have to step back and re-think.  The bedroom situation may have reversed with the smaller bedroom becoming the music and music office room.  I can have a small office in the bedroom as well.  The floors need some sanding and then refinishing.  Brad the Contractor will handle it all, including some cosmetic painting of the outside and removal of some rather large bushes/small trees.  Brad will also be handling the move.  I decided to also have the bath torn out and the tub replaced with a walk-in shower. 

I was so excited when I got home and yakked on the phone for a long time with JB.

Gastric has taken an actual vacation day and I am here all alone.  Oh, well.  She is picking me up and taking me shopping and then will come to my place and I will give tech support for her iPad.  The weather is crappy today...cold and wet.  Perfect day for allergies and a sinus headache.

Oh, well, on to the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment