Tuesday, July 1, 2014

A plethora of pigmy polo ponies

Well, what else would you call it?  Turtles have been running rampant all day, some of them on pigmy polo ponies.  It's been horrific. 

For those of you who work in the west side of Technical Services the following is being posted as a public service announcement.


Due to the influx or personnel to the west side of Technical Services the following staff women's rest room schedule is being posted.  If it isn't on the schedule you are screwed.

A-D  7:00 a.m. -10:00 a.m.  
E-H  10:00 a.m.-noon
I-M  noon-2:00 p.m.
N-R 2:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m.
S-Z 4:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.

And variations in the call of nature must be taken to the public rest room.  Also, the flushing of cat litter is strictly prohibited. In cases of emergencies the pigmy polo ponies may be used to go to the east wing staff rest areas or make due, as it were, with the public rest rooms, such as they are.

And as I will be without water when I go home, I have carte blanche to use the staff rest rooms as I see fit, with or without the ponies.  My house, my rules.

The pseudo management.

No comments:

Post a Comment