Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Another sleepless in East Lansing

A sleepless night.  A quasi sleepless night.  It was a long night.  Didn't get to sleep until almost 2:00 and then was up at 5:00 a.m.  Also, it got cold last night so. About 4:30 I covered up with a pillow, too lazy to get up and get the quilt.  Once again I couldn't get motating until later so I did not practice music this morning.

Gonif is zooming around the condo, which is good to see as he has been a little too quiet of  late.  He had some turkey this morning and took off like a bat outta hell.  Yankel is pulling treats from the self-serve treat tower.  Gastric gave the boys some new treats and he is trying them out.  From the sound of the tower they are a hit.  Simcha is looking out on a cloudy morning. It's light out, but not as light out as it was two weeks ago.  Time marches on.


Donna Duck here:

The Czarina is once again indisposed, feeling far too sorry for herself for, among other things, not sleeping well last night and having to pull a ten hour day today.  Hopefully she remembers the duck feed this morning as I am a tad hungry.  She loves having me to come to her blog aid.  I expect to be a regular contributor.  And I know she will remember me when school is in session and will continue to leave food out for me as by then I will have become dependent on her gentle hand feeding.

Thank you Donna for filling in.  The Czarina is back.  Yankel is now having a morning zoom.  More like a trot, but some movement nonetheless.  And Gonif is on his tail.  Simcha is eating some treats thanks to the largesse of Gastric.

It's a cold morning and day for mid July. Just a harbinger of things to come I am afraid.  The students will be back in just over a month.  Yes Donna the students.  You'll be dodging them as they terrorize the campus with gay abandon.

Off to work.


No comments:

Post a Comment