Friday, July 4, 2014

What I would rather be doing.

Well, among other things I would rather be doing is not running around with this iPad avoiding cats.  Gonif is absolutely radar'd in on me this morning.  Woke up with a headache and no ambition.  Beautiful day out, may hit the out of doors in search of breakfast.  Going to the fireworks and oh yeah a Lugnuts game tonight.  Going out to dinner first with Brody's Mom and then we will walk to the ballpark.  Park once, walk twice.  Until then the usual practice or practicing and lolling about.  Won't be going out until 4:30 or so.

Mayhap a photo of Monsieur Gonif admiring his pillow.
There is a ball game on TV at 11 I shall be watching, napping and reading, not at the same time.  The book on mothers who can't love is very interesting, but I wonder if there will be a little less anger on the part of the author.  Forward, the author not the preface, seems to have little patience for people who don't snap to her beat right away and doesn't seem to deal well with the daughters if the mother has passed and the grieving that would follow.  But that is just a sense I am getting.  Her premise is great and her set up so far is compelling.   I just hope I can see through the forest and still see the trees.  

Mayhap a photo of Yankel admiring the dawn

Alright he isn't admiring the dawn, he is watching television.  And to round out, Simcha the Brave  admiring not a damn thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment