Thursday, July 31, 2014

je suis fatigue

If I recall from my high school French that means I am tired. I was up late last night chatting with JB and having "The Killer Envelope" waiting for Gastric to read to me this morning. I will let Gastric peruse it thoroughly before letting her read it to me. I suspect some of its heft has to do with the money Viper owed me for the medical supplies. And funny how she was too sick to open that box on Monday but by Wednesday she had recovered sufficiently to write a long letter and hand-deliver it one floor up. I am just amazed at her recuperative powers. So, while I feed the ducks (hopefully) this a.m. I will get the full vitriol that the Viper is so capable of from a dramatic reading by Gastric. So it is off to the loading dock for me...(Time passes)...The heft in the letter was, indeed, due to the enclosed money. The letter itself was decent and kind, with some of her humor, which leaves the door open for a future dialogue. Perhaps she will be more gentle with her associates as she loses more of them over time. She anticipates a full recovery from whatever is ailing her. So I worked myself into a tizzy for naught. Also, to my sadness, no pulchritudinous poultry on parade this morning. This goes with the precariously prancing pistol packing purple pygmy polo ponies. That said, there were no ducks, either, this morning. Alas and alack, I heard not a quack. There: I wax poetic. It strikes me this is all very anticlimactic and for you accustomed to more drama, well, here goes. It was a dark and not so stormy morning and the ducks were no where to be seen. All that was left of the duck zombie apocalypse was orange webbed tootsies and, of course, cracked corn, Jimmy. The squirrels were going nuts over the corn and seed and cared not one jot for the ducks. Oh well, not so good, huh? Oh, my, I was just informed that Donna and one duckling are out waiting for breakfast. She is down to one duckling and, to be honest, I feel her loss. I wonder my responsibility in the scheme of things. She comes into the open, but hawks are all over campus. I hate the food chain, except when I am on top of it. Well, then they are fed. The three young adult ducks did not show up today. Maybe later as well. Off to get labs done. There's drama for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment