Sunday, July 20, 2014

Sunday in the park with George

Well, gracious good morning, y'all.  Yesterday was a busy day with spurts of glorious inactivity.  I put together an aquaponic garden/fish tank that was supposed to take forty five minutes to set up but given poor instructions, rising frustration levels and a trip to Petco to get the needed betta for the fish farm, it took in excess of two hours.  Finally figured the sucker out, I hope.  At least the fish is still alive. And we will see if the basil and wheat grass takes off.  Ostensibly the way it works is the fish feeds the plants and the plants clean the water.  We shall see.  This is what happens when one is bored with just a little too much disposable income,

Today, today, today.  I think I have enough produce left for a small army but might make a trip to the farmers market just for the walk.  I have to hit the drug store for drugs; finally get my antibiotics for the mild sinus infection I have.  Have a Coke and a smile.  I have a lovely ribeye steak for tonight.  A light lunch and also pack lunches for tomorrow.  And just thinking of all that work makes me tired so I think I shall go back to bed.

It's Sunday and this is how I feel.  I should do something and feel productive in lieu of the beating up I took yesterday.  I think I shall wake him up and feed him.  Later, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment