Friday, July 18, 2014

Duckless in East Lansing

Okay, so I am home today, on the range as it were, with no ducks in sight.  Getting ready to go out for  a scheduled haircut and a day of relaxing things to do.  I was told the Troll Meister was on guard duty today so Donna and the Donnettes did not make an appearance,  I will hit the local pet store to get more duck chow and put in on their bill.  Alright, a fowl pun.  Sorry it will happen again.

Like I said I do have some running around to do, but will fit in naps strategically placed around the day.  I have a lovely salad for lunch and I plan to go out to dinner.  Not too many more Fridays off, have I will Yoda.

I am going to start back musically on Sunday, devoting the day to music.  Make a nice breakfast, pamper myself, and get out the tools of music and play my guts out.  I owe it to myself.  It has been so much easier without having to block Patricia into and out of my days.  It's been a week and no smoking Clovella.  I have no idea what she is going through, how she is talking about me or what, but I am free, I tell you, free.  Hyphen gave me some handy things to keep in my back pocket to use if she tries to overtake my life again.

I am basically taking a problem break, that is, a day of not dealing with reality.  Let's see how that works for me.

What?  You were expecting something more poignant.  Um, not so much.  Time for a haircut.  Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment