Thursday, July 24, 2014

Dum, dum da...

You can substitute foreshadowing music of your choice. When I got home last night there was a note from the Viper, AKA Patricia. No, of course I didn't open it, silly! I am going to save it for therapy on Friday. I think I will just give it to Hyphen unopened and have her filter it for me. Lately in therapy I limit the Viper to ten minutes of discussion so I have time in therapy for actual work, like doing trauma work dealing with The Ex, but this may get a few extra minutes. The reason I scheduled the extra session was for doing the trauma work but damn if the Viper didn't throw a monkey wrench into that plan...like she does. I told Patricia that I needed some time to work on my own stuff, but she keeps forcing the issue. Phone calls and now a note. And, yes, I anticipate the worse. Hyphen said to say something to the Viper to the effect that I can't be the kind of friend she needs and I feel badly about it but that is the bottom line. It sounds like it is headed that way. I just don't need this kind of added pressure right now. But it is always about her and her needs, not anyone else. That's the kind of self-centered behavior that drove me from the Drunken Librarian. It was always all about him. I get the feeling that I am perceived of as the perpetual caregiver, from my mother, to The Ex, the Drunken Librarian and now the Viper. Even the Urinal needed me, in a sense, to validate his work. And I am not this big, nurturing Earth Mother Type. That would be Gastric. Sorry Gastric, AKA Pseudo Hyphen, but you are the big sister I never had. Alright, maybe not the Earth Mother, but definitely the Earth Sister. But many see me, also, as the supportive type, and not that it is bad, it is just burdensome at times, with certain people like the Viper. I want to be there for my friends, just not them that it is all about. Here's hoping I can post later about the Donna visitation with the ducklings. It is Thursday, after all. Also, to further the alliterative progress of the perverse prancing pistol packing purple pigmy polo ponies and the turtles that ride with the pack, here's to ya. See if you can alliteratively keep the "P's" flowing. Punfully or painfully yours, The Czarina.

No comments:

Post a Comment