Saturday, July 26, 2014

Alone

It is one of those strange nights when I hate being alone. Strange noises eminanting from the downstairs security door and Gonif is on alert. And I hate it when their keen ears prick up at some barely audible sound and it only serves to make me scared. What the hell do they think they hear. But there was a strange noise in the hall. Oh, well. It has been a strange day. The police were outside this morning circling the next building, which made me wonder if Drunken Librarian had called the police on himself again, as he has in the past. But in spite of the book ends of the weirdness of the day, it was a good day. Brody's Mom and I spent the day together, culminating in a cookout this evening with Gastric and JB. We had a fun day at the Meridian Township Farmers Market where, per usual, I bought too much, but, per usual had a great time. I was able to introduce my companion to baba ghanoush and samosas. And the cookout went very well. Additionally we played a game and had a wonderful combination of desserts. And we gabbed for hours. A perfectly wonderful day, in spite of no nap. I should be tired but I guess I am too wound from the sounds in the hall to relax. Watching the Dodgers beat up on the Giants. Trying to relax. Debating on taking a walk tomorrow to the East Lansing farmers Market. It is not that I am in need of more produce but the walk would do me good. Anyway, that is the evening report, such as it is. I just need to relax. No more pondering tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment