Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Maybe on a lighter note

Normally after a stressful therapy session I like to go home and take a lot of drugs and sleep the therapy off.  Yesterday I had errands to run after therapy.  I had to meet Gastric at 3:30 to pick up a package.  So between the time I got home from therapy and leaving again I took a shower, as I was, in Gastric's words, sweating like a whore in church.  I also made lunch for today and waited for my ride.  Gastric's car, however, was loaded with the evil sister Nutella and a cousin, simply named Cuz.  We had to stop twice to get them home, once for slushies and once to drop one off, and then drop them home before we could proceed to the errand at hand, which was to pick up a package at the FedEx office for my long lost nephew Bubba's birthday.  Both Gastric and I were angry by the detours and delays and spent a great deal of time fuxing things.  So to compensate for the crap, I began substituting turtles for various quotes, e.g. A turtle, a turtle, my kingdom for a turtle.  Further, Now is the winter of our discontent, made glorious summer by this turtle of York.  It was a pleasant diversion from the stress at hand.  And today is Bubba's actually birthday so a shout out to him and happy turtles to you.  Turtle stands for anything you would want to substitute it for in a phrase.  Although turtles to Gastric and me do have a certain flatus meaning.  So there you go.

There were no ducks on the loading dock, although we had some friendly sparrows, who I thought would be caught up in the food change sooner rather than later.

I think I may be in Patricia's cross hairs, or crossed hares.  In any event I plan to stand up for myself from now on.  She can't keep alienating people and expect it not to have consequences.  Stay strong and stay focused is my motto now.  She's not my mother, although she can be very mean, like the the mothers in the book  I am currently reading.

Mayhap forthcoming will be the tale of my first psychiatric hospital commitment.  That sounds fun.  It starts with drunken melancholy and angst. Would be that I had a doppelganger to explain things away.

Turtles Ho. 

No comments:

Post a Comment