Thursday, July 3, 2014

Dawn of the bookshelf

Like any good Authority Czarina, I have an excess of books and not a lot of room to keep them given the size of the condo.  I have a new bookshelf which is more aesthetically pleasing than practical, but cool nonetheless.  Here is Gastric's son, my long lost nephew Bubba, putting the shelf together.  He is flanked by two other bookcases.  I read a lot, but could read more.  The next title up is "Mothers Who Can't Love", another opus by Susan Forward.  I got a great deal out of the book about emotional blackmail and can't wait to start this new one.




Gonif is going berserk.  It's raining like all get out and he is literally bouncing off the walls.  Literally.  Nothing to do with the weather but a surfeit of energy.  And at seven years of age I am glad he has it. Yankel is his own Greek chorus, Strophe and Antistrophe.  Simcha is watching from his perch atop the cat tree and wondering, not quite aloud, if he should get in the game.

It's raining, it's pouring
No going to Mickey D's
This morning.

Adieu

No comments:

Post a Comment