Sunday, July 27, 2014

Yet another Sunday

I actually played music with a friend, who we shall call The Bookworm. I managed to crank out some songs on the mandolin with her on guitar. Mostly old gospel tunes, which is odd because we both seems to be non-believers, her more so than me. But nonetheless we played for about an hour and now my left wrist aches. I managed to hurt it a tad when I picked up a heavy jar containing rolled coinage. Now I am icing and relaxing to the sound of rain and the wind. Pasta tonight with roasted veggies, including fresh eggplant, zucchini, onion, tomato and a head of roasted garlic. I'll bake the vegetables up and rough chop them and add feta cheese and kalamata olives, and maybe capers, I love Sunday pasta night. And the farm fresh organic vegetables roasted with olive oil, salt and freshly ground pepper will be lovely. I have decided that tomorrow night when I drop off the Viper's medical supplies that I will make a cleaner break than I have already made. No more ordering stuff for her and if I am brave enough I will tell her no more anything and get my key back. I don't know if I can be that brave but I will screw my courage to the sticking point and try. I will probably be in a shit and a sweat over it. Still it needs to be done. Hyphen has decreed so. I can already smell the garlic roasting. Ah, there a non sequitur. Well. I am off to do battle in the kitchen. Later my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment